General Funding Guidelines
Funding Available Nationwide and Internationally For: Raw land, multifamily/apartments, churches, office, retail, industrial, mixed use, branded hotels and other qualified properties.
- Loan amounts $1,000,000.00 – $50,000,000.00!
- No Prepayment Penalty!
- Flexible loan terms up to 5 Years!
- Close in about 15 days with clear title!
- Up To 75% LTV!
- Competitive Interest Rates!
- Fast Preliminary Review Of Deal Scenario!
- No employment verification!
24 Hour Pre-qualification With No Credit Pull Required – Click Here
Minimum loan amount is $1,000,000.00 (No exceptions).
Maximum loan amount is $50,000,000.00.
Interest Rate Range:
Interest rates typically range from 9% – 11%.
Raw land, Mulit-family, Churches, Industrial, Office, Retail, Mixed Use.
Seasoning On Title Requirement
For Refinance: Must be on title for a minimum of 12 months prior to closing.
Closing must be executed in the name of a business entity (LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp).
DUE DILIGENCE REQUIREMENTS: Environmental, Survey, Title & Property Appraisal
To close a commercial loan, the following will be required:
– Phase I Environmental. If there are issues identified in Phase I, as Phase 2 Environmental will be required.
– Property survey completed within the last six (6) months
– Full Property Appraisal
– Clear Title
Loan Commitment Fee & Loan Origination Fee:
– A loan commitment fee is always required on any commercial property transaction. Commitment fee is ONLY QUOTED AFTER REVIEWING THE DETAILS OF THE TRANSACTION.
– Loan origination fee: 3.99% to 4.99%.
Required Documents For Underwriting Approval
– Clear and legible copy of government issued ID (all members of business entity)
– Copy Of IRS EIN Letter
– Copy of Articles of Organization for LLC or Incorporation for a Corporation (if applicable)
– Copy of Operating Agreement for LLC or Corporate Charter/Bylaws for Corporation
– Copy of current lease agreement(s) (if applicable)
– For Refinance: Copy of current mortgage statement
– For Refinance: Copy of HUD Settlement Statement from acquisition of property
– For Refinance: Copy of current homeowners’ insurance policy
– Phase I Environmental Report
– Property survey (issued within last six 6 months)
– Business Entity – Certificate Of Good Standing (issued within last 30 days from Secretary Of State)