We Fund 100% Of The Purchase Price Plus All Closing Cost!
No Cash Out Of Pocket At Closing!
EXCLUSIVELY FOR “WHOLESALE INVESTORS” THAT FLIP TO OTHER INVESTORS!
ABOUT WHOLESALE TRANSACTIONAL FUNDING
What is Transactional Funding. Transaction funding is used in wholesale flip transactions only. Transactional funding is a “1 day loan” that is used to fund the purchase of a wholesale investment property where the investor/buyer has no intention of fixing or holding on to the property but simply wants to “immediately flip / double close” and sell the property to another investor and make a profit on the sale.
Transactional Funding Is Used Primarily When A Purchase Contract Does Not Allow The Contract To Be Assigned To Another Buyer And/Or No Assignment Fee Is Allowed To Be Paid.
Where We Lend: Nationwide, except AK, CA, GA, HI, IL, NY, OK
Transactional Funding Program Highlights:
– No Credit Check!
– No Up Front Fees!
– No Down Payment!
– No Appraisal Required!
– No Employment Verification!
– No Income Documentation!
– No Bank Statements!
– No Liquid Asset Documentation!
– No Prior Experience!
– Prior Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, Short Sale OK!
– Must Close In A Business Entity Name!
– 100% Funding (includes purchase price, closing cost and fees)!
What We Require To Fund Your Deal
– You Must Have A Contracted and Qualified End Buyer Committed To Purchase Your Wholesale Property In Order To Obtain Transactional Funding.
– Must close in name of a business entity
– Copy of Government Issued ID required
– Copy of both fully executed purchase contracts (A-B & B-C)
– Copy of business entity ownership documents
– Tentative Closing Date (We require minimum 5 business days advance notice)
– Closings must be executed as a simultaneous “back to back” closing
– Must use our designated title company/closing attorney for both the A-B & B-C closing.
What We Charge:
Total loan fee is: 3% of total cash to close Or $2,995.00 (whichever is greater)
Our Attorney Review Fee: $395.00
The Lender Fee Is Added To The Payoff Amount (We Fund 100% Of Cash To Close For The A-B Transaction)
Some error has occured.