NO DOC – NO CREDIT CHECK – ASSET BASED
6 Month Bridge Refinance Cash Out
A refinance short term six month bridge loan, designed as a financing solution for real estate investors that provides maximum “cash out” flexibility with no prepayment penalty!
General Funding Guidelines
Limited Funding Available In The Following States:
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CO, GA, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NH, RH, TN, TX, WV, WY (Excluding Baltimore MD and Detroit MI markets)
- No Credit Check!
- No Prepayment Penalty!
- No Appraisal!
- No personal income verification!
- Close in about 7-10 days with clear title!
- No escrows of taxes and insurance!
- Single family, 2-4 units, condo’s & townhomes!
- Properties listed for sale OK!
- Vacant properties OK!
- No employment verification!
- No Bank Statements!
- Close in personal name or business entity!
- Up To 70% LTV!
24 Hour Pre-qualification With No Credit Pull Required – Click Here
Loan amounts are from $120,000.00 – $2,000,000.00 for single family and 2-4 units, including condo’s and townhomes.
Interest Rate Range:
Interest rates typically range from 12% – 13% interest only payment.
Single Family, 2-4 units, town-homes, condo’s.
Seasoning On Title Requirement
No seasoning on title requirement.
For Properties Renovated Within Last 12 Months: Must provide original scope of repair work OR list of repairs completed and interior/exterior photos.
Closing must be executed in the name of a business entity (LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp).
No property appraisal is required.
– Loan origination fee: 4.45%
– Processing fee: $995.00
Required Documents For Underwriting Approval
– Clear and legible copy of government issued ID (all members of business entity)
– Copy of HUD Settlement Statement from acquisition of property
– Copy Of IRS EIN Letter for business entity (if applicable)
– Copy of Articles of Organization for LLC or Incorporation for a Corporation (if applicable)
– Copy of Operating Agreement for LLC or Corporate Charter/Bylaws for Corporation
– Interior & exterior photos of the subject property.
– For Properties Renovated Within Last 12 Months: Copy of original scope of repair work OR list of repairs.