Fix & Flip Line Of Credit Funding Program
$125,000.00 – $2,500,000.00!
Fix & Flip Line Of Credit Program Highlights:
– Line Of Credit Equals 7 Times Documented Total Liquid Assets! (See paragraph #1 below)
– 660+ Minimum Credit Score Required To Qualify For Credit Approval!
– Up To 80% Of Purchase Price!
– 100% Of Rehab Budget!
– Maximum Loan Amount Is 85% of purchase and rehab cost combined!
– Loan Amounts Of $125,000.00 – $2,500,000.00!
– 1st Time Investors OK!
– Approval Valid For 6 Months! (See paragraph #16 below for approval requirement)
– Re-certify approval every 6 months with soft credit pull!
– Document your assets only once every 6 months!
– Close In 12-15 Business Days From Receipt Of All Required Documents!
– First Time Investors OK!
– 13 Month Term With No Prepayment Penalty!
– Additional 6 Month Extension Available For 19 Month Total Term!
LINE OF CREDIT FUNDING PROGRAM
Funding Available NATIONWIDE except:
Alaska, Vermont, US Territories including Guam and Virgin Islands
For greater CHICAGO and DETROIT markets: Only available to Tier 3 qualified borrowers.
Business Entity Required: All investor loan transactions must close in the name of a business entity!
FIX & FLIP LINE OF CREDIT PROGRAM GUIDELINES
1. How To Determine Your Maximum Credit Limit Amount
a. Your maximum credit limit is determined by taking the dollar amount of your total liquid assets and multiply by 7.
b. For checking and savings account balances we will use 100% of the available balance towards total liquid assets.
c. For retirement accounts and IRA account we will use 50% of the value towards total liquid assets.
d. For stocks, bonds and mutual funds we will use 70% of the value towards total liquid assets.
Example: Borrower has the following financial assets:
– $75,000.00 liquid cash in checking and savings accounts (100% value)
– $200,000.00 in retirement account (x 50% = $100,000.00)
– $100,000.00 in stocks (x 70% = $70,000.00)
Total qualifying liquid assets: $245,000.00
Total Credit Limit: $245,000.00 x 7 = $1,715,000.00 Credit Limit
2. Minimum Credit Requirements
– Minimum 660+ Credit Score Required For Funding Approval.
– Maximum Loan is 65% Of ARV.
– Minimum 24 month credit history.
– Minimum of two (2) credit scores are required to reflect on credit report
– No bankruptcies in past 3 years
– No foreclosures, short sales, or deed in lieu in past 3 years
IMPORTANT NOTE: Any member of the business entity contributing cash assets to the transaction must meet qualifying credit criteria.
3. FIRST STEP! Determine Your Qualifying Tier Level – Based On Number Of Completed Fix & Flips Last 36 Months
**All Tiers Qualify For 100% Financing Of Rehab Budget**
Tier 1: 0 flips 12% interest rate 70% LTC 60% ARV
Tier 2: 1-4 flips 10.75% interest rate 75% LTC 65% ARV
Tier 3: 5-11 flips 9.75% interest rate 80% LTC 65% ARV
Tier 4: 12+ flips 8.75% interest rate 80% LTC 65% ARV
Loan To Cost (LTC) = loan amount as a percentage of the purchase price.
QUALIFYING FLIP DEFINITION: Completed flips are defined as residential investment properties that were acquired within the last 36 months AND renovated and sold within 12 months of acquisition.
4. Liquid Cash Assets Required At Each Closing
To obtain final funding approval for any one specific transaction the borrower must cover the below expenses at time of closing:
a. Required Down Payment
b. Lender Fees
c. Monthly interest payment reserves based on qualified tier level (paid at closing and held in escrow). Borrower makes no monthly payment during escrow hold back period.
Tier 1 = 12 months payments
Tier 2 = 9 months payments
Tier 3 = 6 months payments
Tier 4 = 3 months payments
5. Loan Origination Fees Based On Tier Level
Tier 1: 3.99% or $4,995.00 (whichever is greater)
Tier 2: 3.75% or $4,995.00 (whichever is greater)
Tier 3: 3.25% or $4,995.00 (whichever is greater)
Tier 4: 2.99% or $4,995.00 (whichever is greater)
6. Other Lender Related Fees
– Processing Fee: $650.00
– Admin Fee: $795.00
7. Construction Budget & Funds Disbursement Policy
– We do not advance construction loan funds. Construction funds are disbursed (at your discretion) as work is documented as completed with your project
– Request for disbursement of construction funds are initiated via online portal. Funds are normally disbursed within 3 business days after completion of inspection/validation of completed work.
– There is a $200.00 inspection/draw fee for each disbursement of construction budget funds. The fee is deducted from your construction budget at the time of each disbursement.
– There is no minimum or maximum number of draws against the construction budget.
8. Required Documentation – See bottom of this page for list of required documents
9. Transactions/Properties Ineligible For Funding
– Non-arms length transactions
– Commercially zoned real estate
– Multifamily (5+) real estate, Mixed Use Properties, Condo’s, Manufactured, Dome, Log Homes or Houseboats, Timeshares
– Rural Properties and Raw Land
– Properties less than 700 sq ft of living/heated area
10. Qualifying Types Of Properties
Single Family residences and 2-4 units. Non owner-occupied only. No primary residence or vacation homes. No condo’s.
11. Full Property Appraisal Required
A traditional full property appraisal is ALWAYS required to underwrite and fund a investor loan for this product. We will order an expedited appraisal at time of submission of loan file for underwriting approval. Cost of appraisals vary based on geographical market but can typically range from $375.00 – $600.00. Loan amounts above $1,000,000.00 require two (2) appraisals.
12. IF ADDING NEW SQUARE FOOTAGE – General Contractor Approval Required
If adding brand new square footage to the existing structure then a General Contractor (GC) must be approved by underwriting by providing the following specific documents:
__ GC Biography (template form provided),
__ Drivers License
__ Contractor/Builders License
__ Proof Of Liability Insurance
__ Workers Compensation
__ Two most recent bank account statements OR two most recent tax returns
__ Prior 24 month portfolio showing at leaswt two (2) properties of equivalent budget size
Terms of Loan Funding
13. Interest Rates
Interest rates range on average from 8.75% to 12% depending on credit score and number of prior completed fix and flip transactions within last 12 months. See paragraph 3 above.
14. Seller Concessions / Seller Paid Closing Cost
Seller may contribute up to 3% of the agreed purchase price towards buyer non-recurring closing cost expenses.
15. Subordinate Financing
16. TO OBTAIN PRE-APPROVAL: The Below Documents Are Required For Pre-Approval Of Line Of Credit
Must close in the name of a business entity
__ Clear and legible copy of drivers license (all members of business entity)
__ Last 2 month’s business and/or personal bank statements (must include all pages)
__ Articles Of Organization for LLC Or Articles Of Incorporation for a Corporation
__ Operating Agreement or Corporate Charter/Bylaws
__ Certificate Of Good Standing (Issued By Secretary Of State within 30 days)
__ Completed Flips Last 36 Months (Spreadsheet provided)
__ Completion of Loan Application (sent via Docusign)
17. Required Documents For Underwriting Specific Property For Funding
__ Fully executed purchase and sales agreement
__ Scope Of Repair Work (Template Provided)
Note: Terms are subject to change. Final terms vary depending on the property and borrowing entity