24 Month Bridge Refinance Cash Out
A longer term bridge loan, with a high LTV financing solution that provides real estate investors maximum “cash out” flexibility with no prepayment penalty!
General Funding Guidelines
Nationwide Funding Available
Except in the following states: AZ, CA, ID, MN, ND, NV, OR, SD, UT, VT
Virginia must close in business entity only.
Serving local markets with populations of 25,000+
- 500+ Minimum Qualifying Credit Score!
- Interest only payments!
- No Appraisal – Use BPO for valuation!
- No personal income verification!
- Close in about 10-15 Business Days!
- No escrows of taxes and insurance!
- Foreign Nations allowed to maximum 65% LTV!
- Use Current Value For Unfinished Rehabs If 12 Months On Title!
- No income docs required!
- Properties listed for sale OK!
- Vacant properties OK!
- No employment verification!
- No pre-payment penalty!
- Close in personal name or business entity!
- No seasoning on title for completed renovation projects!
24 Hour Pre-qualification With No Credit Pull Required – Click Here
Loan amounts are from $75,000.00 – $2,000,000.00 for single family and 2-4 units, including condo’s and town-homes.
Maximum Loan To Value (LTV):
660+ Credit Score: Up To 75% LTV
580 – 659 Credit Score: Up to 70% LTV
Interest Rate Range:
Interest rates typically range from 8.75% – to 11% (interest only payment) based on borrower credit and LTV.
Single Family, 2-4 units, town-homes, condo’s.
Seasoning On Title Requirement
No seasoning on title requirement for properties that have been completely renovated. 12 month seasoning on title for properties that have not been renovated.
If on title less than 12 months we will use 50% of current As-Is Value.
Closing can be executed in either registered corporation (LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp) or individual name.
A Broker Price Opinion (BPO) is completed to determine current value versus a full traditional property appraisal which could save $100’s of dollars in out of pocket upfront expense.
– Loan origination fee: 3.25% of total loan amount or $3,995.00 (whichever is greater)
– Underwriting fee: $999.00
– Processing fee: $695.00
For loan amounts over $750,000.00, reduced fee pricing available.
Required Documents For Underwriting Approval
– Clear and legible copy of government issued ID (all members of business entity)
– Copy of HUD Settlement Statement from acquisition of property
– Last month bank statement (all pages)
– Copy Of IRS EIN Letter for business entity (if applicable)
– Copy of Articles of Organization for LLC or Incorporation for a Corporation (if applicable)
– Copy of Operating Agreement for LLC or Corporate Charter/Bylaws for Corporation
– Copy of mortgage statement for subject property
– Proof of last 12 months mortgage payments (cancelled checks or copy of bank statements)
– Copy of fully executed lease agreement (if applicable)
– For Renovated Properties: Copy of original scope of repair work OR list of repairs completed and interior/exterior photos.