Investor New Construction Financing!
Up To 85% Financing Of Lot Cost & Construction Cost Combined!
$250,000.00 – $2,500,000.00 Loan Amounts!
New Construction Financing Program Highlights:
– Minimum 680+ Credit Required To Qualify For Funding!
– Up To 85% Financing For Lot Purchase & Construction Cost Combined! (Based on credit and experience)
– No Monthly Interest Carry Cost On Unused Construction Budget Funds!
– Must Have Minimum Of two (2) ground up new construction builds within last 36 months!
– Loan Amount Up To 70% Of After Construction Value.
– Loan Amounts From $250,000.00 – $2,500,000.00!
– 12 or 18 Month Terms Available!
– No Prepayment Penalty!
– Interest Only Payment!
NEW CONSTRUCTION FINANCING PROGRAM
Funding Available NATIONWIDE, except:
Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Vermont
All investor loan transactions must close in the name of a business entity!
NEW CONSTRUCTION LOAN FUNDING GUIDELINES
1. Prior Experience Requirement
a. Must document a minimum of two (2) ground up new construction project completed within last 36 months.
2. Credit Score Requirement
Minimum 680+ credit score required for funding approval.
3. Qualifying Credit Criteria
No bankruptcies in past three (3) years
No foreclosures, short sales, or deed in lieu in past 3 years
No prior criminal convictions at any time in the past
– The lot/land size cannot exceed more than 2 acres and cannot be considered in a rural location.
– Contingency fee is allowed at a reasonable amount compared to total cost of project.
– Cost for architectural plans and permits “can be included” in the construction budget.
4. Construction Budget & Funds Disbursement Policy
– We do not advance construction loan funds. Construction funds are disbursed (at your discretion) as work is completed on your project
– Construction Draw Funds are normally disbursed within 3 business days after completion of inspection/validation of completed work.
– There is a $200.00 inspection/draw fee for each disbursement of construction funds. The fee is deducted from your construction budget at the time of each disbursement.
– There is no minimum or maximum number of draws against the construction budget.
5. Qualifying Types Of Properties
Single Family residences
Non owner-occupied only
6. All Transactions Must Close In A Business Entity Name
Funding can only be approved in a business entity name. There is no seasoning requirement on the age of the business entity. Entities include: LLC, LLP, S-Corp, C-Corp.
7. Minimum And Maximum Loan Amounts
Minimum loan amount is $250,000.00 and maximum loan amount is $2,500,000.00.
8. Full Property Appraisal Required
A new traditional full property appraisal is ALWAYS required for new construction projects. We cannot use an existing appraisal from any other source.
Terms of Loan Funding
9. Interest Rates & Monthly Interest Payment
– Interest rates range on average from 8% to 10.5% depending on experience and credit score.
10. Subordinate Financing
Subordinate financing is NOT allowed, which includes 2nd mortgages and seller held financing.
11. Required Documents For Funding Approval
Business Entity Borrower Only (Must close in the name of a business entity)
__ Copy of valid identification (all members of business entity)
__ Last 2 month’s business or personal bank statements (must include all pages)
__ Articles Of Organization for LLC Or Articles Of Incorporation for a Corporation
__ Operating Agreement or Corporate Charter/Bylaws
__ Construction Budget (Must Use Our Template Provided)
__ Copy of building plans and specifications
__ General Liability Insurance Policy For Minimum $1,000,000.00
__ Survey of lot/land
__ Copy Of HUD Settlement Statements from acquisition and sale of completed ground up new construction projects.
Note: Terms are subject to change. Final terms vary depending on the property and borrowing entity