We Fund 100% Of The Closing With
No Cash Out Of Pocket At Closing!
What is Transactional Funding (used in wholesale flip transactions only). Transactional funding is a “1 day loan” that is used to fund the acquisition of a wholesale investor property where you have no intention of fixing or holding the property but simply want to “double close” and sell the property to another investor and make a profit wholesaling the property.
Transactional Funding Program Highlights:
– No Credit Check!
– No Up Front Fees!
– No Down Payment!
– No Appraisal Required!
– No Employment Verification!
– No Income Documentation!
– No Bank Statements!
– No Liquid Asset Documentation!
– No Prior Experience!
– Prior Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, Short Sale OK!
– Must Close In Business Entity Name!
– 100% Funding (includes purchase price, closing cost and fees)!
What We Require To Fund Your Deal
– You Must Have A Contracted End Buyer To Purchase Your Property At Time Of Funding.
– Must close in name of a business entity
– Copy of Government Issued ID required
– Copy of both fully executed purchase contracts (A-B & B-C)
– Copy of business entity ownership documents
– Tentative Closing Date (We require minimum 5 business days advance notice)
– Must use our designated closing agent (No Exceptions)
What We Charge:
Total loan fee is: 2.50% Or $2,000.00 (whichever is greater)
Attorney Fee: $395.00
Loan Fee Is Added To Payoff Amount (100% Of Cash To Close Is Funded)
Where We Lend:
Except: AR, AZ, CA, HI, IA, ID, ME, MT, ND, NM, NV, NY, SD, UT, VT, WA, WV, WY