Multifamily 5+ Units – Purchase & Rehab!
Up To 80% Of Total Cost!
Refinance & Rehab Up To 70% ARV!
$250,000.00 – $5,000,000.00!
670+ Minimum Credit Score To Qualify!
Multi-family 5+ Purchase And Rehab Funding Highlights
– 670+ Credit Score Qualifies For Up To 80% of Purchase And Rehab Cost Combined!
– Refinance With Rehab Up To 70% Of After Repair Value (ARV)!
– Loan Amounts From $250,000.00 – $5,000,000.00!
– 2 Year Term With No Prepayment Penalty!
– No Occupancy Requirements!
– No As-Is Debt Service Coverage Requirements!
– No Employment Verification Required!
– No Income Verification Required!
– No Tax Returns Required!
– No Pay Stubs Required!
MULTI-FAMILY 5+ UNITS FUNDING PROGRAM
States Currently Funding
Nationwide except: AK, IL, MI, MN, ND, NH, SD, TN, VT
You must close in the name of a business entity.
LOAN FUNDING GUIDELINES
General Qualification Criteria
– Minimum credit score of 670 required for funding approval.
– Must currently own primary residence. No exceptions to this policy.
– Borrower must have experience in multifamily/commercial flips OR ownership.
– Property must have the ability to stabilize and cash flow after rehab.
– All cash to close must be sourced and seasoned.
– Maximum LTV is 80% for purchase and rehab.
– Minimum loan amount is $250,000.00.
– Maximum loan amount is $5,000,000.00.
– Subject property must be located in metropolitan area or sub metro area and small market areas will be considered on a case by case basis.
– Escrow of taxes and insurance is required.
No Credit Pull – 24 Hour Pre-qualification – Click Here
Purchase & Rehab Funding Guidelines
We fund up to 80% of the purchase price and rehab cost combined, not to exceed 70% of ARV.
Refinance & Rehab Funding Guidelines
We fund the payoff amount plus cost of rehab up to a maximum of 70% of ARV.
Credit Score Requirement
670+ Minimum Credit is required to qualify for funding approval.
Loan approval requires a middle credit score of 670+. Meaning, of your three (3) credit bureau scores, the middle score has to be at least a 670 (regardless which credit bureau the score is generated from).
Example, if your three credit scores are 710, 610, and 676, your middle score would be 676. This is not the average of all three scores but the middle numerical score.
Minimum Occupancy Rate
There is no minimum occupancy rate.
Geographical Acceptable Location
The subject property must be located in or around major metropolitan area, sub-metro area and small market areas are considered on a case by case basis.
Loan term is for 24 months (2 years).
Interest rates range from 8.99% – 11% depending on credit score and prior experience.
No prepay penalty.
Escrow Of Taxes and Insurance
Escrow of taxes and insurance is required.
Minimum Liquid Reserve Assets
Borrower reserve liquidity must be 9 months of monthly debt service payment PLUS 20% of the rehab budget.
Must Currently Own Primary Residence
Borrower must currently own primary residence. NO EXCEPTIONS ALLOWED.
Seller Allowed Contributions To Buyers Closing Cost
Seller can contribute up to 3% of the purchase price towards buyers “non recurring” closing cost. The concession can be used only toward non-recurring closing costs. These are things like title, escrow, loan origination/lender fees. Impounds for taxes and insurance are not eligible.
Loan Origination Fees
Loan amounts of $ 250,000.00 – $1,000,000.00: 4.99% of total loan amount
Loan amounts of $1,000,001.00 – $2,000,000.00+: 3.99% of total loan amount
Post Approval Deposit – Determined based on loan size, cost of appraisal, environmental, inspection and lender due diligence. Any remaining funds will reimbursed if loan does not fund.
Processing Fee – $495.00
Personal Guarantee Required
We require a personal guarantee from all members of the business entity.
US Citizenship Requirement
All individual borrowers/guarantors must be U.S. citizens or have proof of permanent residency in the U.S. and a valid SSN.
All purchase and rehab transactions require a minimum of 20% down-payment. We DO NOT provide 100% purchase financing.
Days To Close
We can normally close in about 20-30 days from the time of receipt of a full loan package.
Minimum and Maximum Loan Amounts
Minimum loan amount of $250,000.00 up to $5,000,000.00
A full property appraisal will be ordered by the underwriter after a full loan package has been received and a preliminary review has been completed. Payment for the property appraisal is required prior to submission of loan file into underwriting.
No Verification Of Income Required
No verification or documentation of personal or business income is required.
No Verification Of Employment Required
No verification or documentation of your current or past employment status is required.