California and Arizona Funding Program Highlights:
– Only 2.50% Lender Fee!
– No Income Documentation Required (No Tax Returns, Pay Stubs, W-2’s, etc)!
– No Employment Verification Required!
– First Time Investors Qualify for 90% Financing With 680+ Credit Score!
– 600+ Credit Score Qualifies For 85% Financing For 1st Time Investors!
– 600+ Credit Score With 2+ Completed Flips Qualify for 90% Financing Purchase Price & Rehab Cost Combined!
– Up to 75% of ARV with .50% added to interest rate!
– Current As-Is Value Is Not Considered Or Reviewed For Funding Approval!
– Up To $2,000,000.00+ Loan Amounts!
– No Prepay Penalty!
– No Escrow Of Taxes and Insurances!
– Close In 12 Business Days From Receipt Of All Required Documents!
– Foreign Nationals OK with minimum of two (2) completed flips within last 24 months!
– Fast 24 Hour Prequalification With No Credit Pull Required!
CALIFORNIA AND ARIZONA FUNDING GUIDELINES
1. Credit Score Requirement
– 680+ Credit Score First Time Investors: 90% Financing Purchase and Rehab Combined
– 600+ Credit Score First Time Investors: 85% Financing Purchase and Rehab Combined
– 600+ Credit Score With 2+ Completed Flips Last 24 Months: 90% Financing Purchase and Rehab Combined
2. Qualifying Credit Criteria
No bankruptcies in past three (3) years
No foreclosures, short sales, or deed in lieu in past 2 years
Minimum of two (2) credit scores are required to reflect on credit report
3. Liquid Cash Assets Required For Funding Approval
To qualify for funding approval, you must provide financial bank statements that reflect liquid assets that covers the following specific transaction related items:
– Down payment requirement amount.
– Lender loan origination fee and applicable closing cost.
– 10% of the total rehab budget is required to be documented as “liquid reserves contingency”. This is not a cost to be paid at closing.
– Six months (6) of reserve monthly interest payments. This is not a cost to be paid at closing.
Stocks, bonds, mutual funds, retirements accounts are reduced to 50% of value for calculating verification of assets.
Any LARGE DEPOSITS will be required to document the source of deposit(s).
Borrower must show a minimum of $15,000.00 in cash liquid assets to qualify for funding approval regardless of the amount of total assets. $15,000.00 must be in liquid cash in on demand account (checking, savings, money market).
4. Loan Origination Fees
2.50% of total loan amount OR $3,800.00 (whichever is greater)
5. Other Lenders Fees
Processing Fee: $895.00
6. Maximum “Loan To Cost” (LTC) & Interest Rate Based On Number Of Prior Completed Fix & Flips Last 24 Months
Level 1: 0 flips** 12% interest rate 90% LTC *70% ARV (optional 75%*)
Level 2: 1-4 flips 11% interest rate 90% LTC *70% ARV (optional 75%*)
Level 3: 5+ flips 9.99% interest rate 90% LTC *70% ARV (optional 75%*)
*Up to 75% ARV with .50% added to interest rate
**0 flips with less than 680+ credit = 85% LTC and 65% ARV)
**Loan To Cost (LTC) = total loan amount as a percentage of purchase price and rehab cost combined.
QUALIFYING FLIP DEFINITION: Completed flips are defined as residential investment properties that were acquired within the last 24 months AND renovated and sold within 12 months of acquisition.
7. Required Documentation – See bottom of this page for list of required documents
8. Qualifying Types Of Properties
Single Family residences and 2-4 units. Non owner-occupied only. No primary residence or vacation homes. No condo’s.
9. Purchase And Rehab Funding Program
We can fund up to 90% of the combined purchase price and rehab budget in one loan not to exceed 70% of the After Repair Value (ARV).
Funding Scenario Example:
Purchase price $150,000.00
Rehab budget $ 60,000.00
Total project cost: $210.000.00
X 90% Loan To Cost (LTC)
Loan Amount: $189,000.00
Down Payment: $ 21,000.00 (total project cost minus loan amount)
Plus lender fees and closing cost
Borrower is responsible for down payment of total project cost, plus lenders fees and closing cost.
Foreign nationals require minimum 20% to 30% down payment
10. All Transactions Must Close In A Business Entity Name
Funding can only be approved in a business entity name. There is no seasoning requirement on the age of the business entity. Entities include: LLC, LLP, S-Corp, C-Corp.
11. Proof Of Funds To Close
Minimum $15,000.00 In Liquid Checking/Savings Account Required For Funding Approval!
You must clearly document that you have the funds to close, which includes; down-payment, lender fees and closing cost. Loan files are not submitted for underwriting approval without proof of funds to close.
12. Days To Close
On average we can close in about 12 business days from the time we receive ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION. Delays in closing are normally due to appraisal/property value, title issues, etc.
13. Minimum And Maximum Loan Amounts
– Minimum loan amount is $75,000.00. There is NO MAXIMUM loan amount.
14. Full Property Appraisal Required
A traditional full property appraisal is ALWAYS required to underwrite and fund a investor loan for this product. We will order an expedited appraisal at time of submission of loan file for underwriting approval. Cost of appraisals vary based on geographical market.
15. No Verification Of Income Required
No verification or documentation of personal or business income is required. Borrower will have to produce copy of of last years personal tax return to document that income taxes are being paid. Income is NOT used as bases for qualifying.
Terms of Loan Funding
16. Property Type
Single family residences and 2-4 residential units. No condo’s.
17. Transaction Type
Fix & Flip (purchase and rehab) transactions only.
18. Interest Rates
Interest rates range on average from 9.99% to 12% depending on credit score and number of prior completed fix and flip transactions within last 24 months. See guidelines above.
19. Seller Concessions / Seller Paid Closing Cost / Assignment Fees
Seller may contribute up to 3% of the agreed purchase price towards buyer closing cost expenses or concessions in the contract to purchase.
The maximum Assignment Fee is 3% of the contract purchase price.
20. Subordinate Financing
Subordinate financing is NOT allowed, which includes 2nd mortgages and seller held financing.
21. Loan Term
22. Rate Type
Fixed monthly payment, interest only.
23. Prepayment Penalty
24. Required Documentation
Must close in the name of a business entity
__ Clear and legible copy of drivers license (all members of business entity)
__ Purchase and sales agreement
__ Last 2 month’s business bank statements (must include all pages)
__ Articles Of Organization for LLC Or Articles Of Incorporation for a Corporation
__ Operating Agreement or Corporate Charter/Bylaws
__ Certificate Of Good Standing (Issued By Secretary Of State within 30 days)
__ Scope Of Repair Work (We provide required template for renovation scope of work)
Note: Terms are subject to change without prior written notice.